Hi all nudists,
On GoScandinavia I found a few great resources about nudism in Sweden, but also the other Scandinavian countries.
Here is part of the text that’s on the page:
Swedes are open-minded and many like to swim or sunbathe in the nude. Nudism in Sweden is nothing unusual and Swedes make it clear that the purpose of nudism/naturism is stricly non-erotic and non-sexual. One prejudice is that Sweden is all about sex and nudism (which is incorrect.) This closed-minded prejudice stems from early teachings about sex in Swedish schools.
Nudism in Sweden can be practiced at the many nude beaches in Sweden. If you want to visit a dedicated nude beach in Sweden, you can find the one closest to your destination using our maps of nude beaches. These great nude beaches are especially popular amongst nudists:
Nude Beach sign in Scandinavia
- Stockholm: Ågesta Nude Beach
- Södertälje / Stockholm: Tullan Nude Beach
- Stockholm-Saltsjöbaden: Svärdsön Nude Beach
- Vaxholm: Säbyträsk Nude Beach
- Lidköping: Truvebadet Nude Beach
- Uddevalla: Mollön peninsula
- Gothenburg: Smitska Udden Nude Beach
- Mönsterås: Ramsöbadet Nude Beach (closed)
- Öregrund: Tallparksbadet Nude Beach
- Arboga: Herrfallet Nude Beach
Go back up to the overview: Nudism in Scandinavia, to find out more about nudity and nude beaches in the other Scandinavian countries!